Wow book 5 / Maggie Grey
|Beschikbaarheid:||Niet op voorraad|
|Levertijd:||Niet op voorraad|
This is the fifth WOWbook in the series and includes more amazing step-by-step workshops from today's leading textile artists.
In this edition we have:
- Alice Fox makes and uses botanical inks – with wonderful results.
- Holly Hart produces beautiful creatures with paint and machine-stitching.
- Mary McIntosh has blast with bleach creating layered designs.
- Melanie Missin transforms old net curtains using transfer dyes, a soldering iron and free-machine embroidery.
- Jenny O'Leary shows her technique for using batik on tissue to produce a Provençal landscape. The 'Inspired by' feature continues with the letter C, where textile artists Sheila Warner, Maria Boyle, Isobel Moore, Libby Smith and Ann Cooke show us the inspiration behind their work.
- In the celebrity interview, Maggie Grey talks to Jean Draper.
A quality bound and printed book, with workshops, interviews, product reviews, exhibitions, news etc. Plus extra workshops, reviews, interviews and videos on the website, which will be added at times throughout the year.
0 sterren op basis van 0 beoordelingen