WOW book 4 / Maggie Grey
In this edition, with Guest Editor Lynda Monk, we have more wonderful workshops from leading textile artists.
- Sue Brown makes an impression with her method for gum arabic transfer printing
- Wendy Dolan creates a colourful Gaudi-inspired panel using layered fabrics, paint and stitch
- Anne Hellyer has double-vision with her appliquéd and machine embroidered seaside village
- Amanda Hislop shows us the folding forms for her printed and stitched abstract tree landscapes
- Anne Kelly transforms a pre-loved sewing box with collage, in memory of her grandmother
- Our ‘Inspired by’ feature continues with the letter ‘B’. Textile artists Carolyn Saxby, Suzette Smart, Janette Bright, Shirley Sherris and Rachael Singleton show us the inspiration behind their work
- In our celebrity interview, guest editor Lynda Monk talks to Sandra Meech about her work.
78 pages with more than 150 colour images. A quality bound and printed book, with workshops, interviews, product reviews, exhibitions, news etc. Plus extra workshops, reviews, interviews and videos on the website, which will be added at times throughout the year. And access to our private Members’ Facebook page.