WOW book 1 / Maggie Grey
A quality bound and printed book, with workshops, interviews, product reviews, exhibitions, news etc.
Plus extra workshops, reviews, interviews and videos on the website, which will be added at times throughout the year.
In this issue:
- Hilary Beattie is working with print, paint and stitch
- Laura Edgar brings us landscapes with machine and hand embroidery
- Angie Hughes covers a multitude of techniques in a small panel
- Caroline Bell lets us into the secrets of Eco-dyeing
- Maggie Grey is working on a mixed media narrative vessel
- Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn speak to Samantha Packer about their work
- We have a special extra on Hero Products and how to use them, with Amanda House