Wow book 6 / Maggie Grey
|Verfügbarkeit:||Nicht auf Lager|
This is the sixth WOWbook in the series and includes more amazing step-by-step workshops from today's leading textile artists.
In this edition we have:
- Sara Cook makes a wallhanging using Bojagi, an ancient Korean technique
- Jessica Grady produces creative embellishments using recycled materials
- Gina Ferrari creates art for your home by way of a painted and stitched collage
- Nikki Parmenter makes a fabulous mixed media piece from an image
- Kate Wells shows us her technique for producing embroidered lace on dissolvable fabric
- In a special feature, Sue Brown, Louise Asher and Liske Johnson discuss their Same Sea, Different Boat Covid quilt
- Lynda Monk talks to Christine Chester about her work in the celebrity interview.
A quality bound and printed book, with workshops, interviews, product reviews, exhibitions, news etc. Plus extra workshops, reviews, interviews and videos on the website, which will be added at times throughout the year.