WOW book 2 Autor Maggie Grey
In Maggie Grey's WOWbook 02, we are delighted to bring you a wide range of step-by-step workshops including a new twist on Nuno felting from Clare Bullock, colourful hand stitching from Sue Dove and melting mixed media with Marian Jazmik. Linda and Laura Kemshall are making amazing sketchbooks and Alysn Midgelow-Marsden covers a world of fascinating mixed media techniques. Plus, a big scoop for us, the fabulous Diane Bates and her Painted Lady Costume Collection.
A quality bound and printed book, with workshops, interviews, product reviews, exhibitions, news etc. Plus extra workshops, reviews, interviews and videos on the website, which will be added at times throughout the year. And access to our private Members’ Facebook page.
In this edition we have:
- A colourful new twist on Nuno felting with print and stitch from Clare Bullock
- A great idea for hand stitching from Sue Dove
- Hot mixed media with a difference from Marian Jazmik
- A sketchbook brainwave from Linda and Laura Kemshall
- Alysn Midgelow-Marsden covering a world of fascinating techniques in her wall hanging
- Diane Bates talking to Maggie about her Painted Lady costumes and studying with Constance Howard