WOW book 3 / Maggie Grey
|Numéro de l'article:||TLTBWOW3|
|Heure de livraison:||1-5 days|
As usual in the new WOWbook we have some wonderful artists. Margaret Beal wields her soldering iron while Carol Coleman builds up a panel with machine embroidery. Jan Evans introduces foam printing techniques and. Maggie Grey is whizzing away with her Embellisher machine and hand felting punch. Solar reactive film offers some great possibilities and Adele Thomas and Dee Priest show how the resulting prints can be used. Cas Holmes is our star for the interview section.
In this edition we have:
- Margaret Beal who has some great new ideas for working with a soldering iron
A versatile technique for machine embroidery with Carol Coleman
- A ‘sketchbook to stitch’ workshop from Jan Evans which contains a brilliant translation to stitch
- Maggie Grey, who has gone needle-felting crazy, with ideas for both hand and machine embellishing
- Adele Thomas and Dee Priest with step-by-step guidance on using Solarfast light-reactive dyes
- An informative section looking at how five of our favourite embroiderers, such as Jan Beaney and Sue Hotchkis, translate their ideas to stitch
- Our star interview is with Cas Holmes. It’s full of interesting facts and beautiful examples of her work
A quality bound and printed book, with workshops, interviews, product reviews, exhibitions, news etc. Plus extra workshops, reviews, interviews and videos on the website, which will be added at times throughout the year.